AutoLog® Wireless I/O & -Sensor Network (868 MHz)
AutoLog® WSN-868 Wireless Sensor Network products are especially designed for taking measurements from remote industrial sites and objects. It uses 868 MHz EU license-free radio band. Compact and cost effective solution for monitoring and controlling premises even without mains power.
Flexible architecture allows to create multi-purposed tree-shaped networks with centralized control. Standard Modbus RTU interface can be used to connect WSN-868 network directly to almost any device / HMI / SCADA.
- Based on well proven AutoLog embedded technology, designed, manufactured and tested in Finland.
- Complete solution directly from hardware manufacturer and software project designer.
- Reliable solution based on almost 40 years experience and 20.000+ supplied RTU controllers and solutions
- Uses Frequency Band: 868 MHz, License-free sub-band.
- Wide operating range -40°...+85°C.
- Advanced and modern turnkey SCADA solutions. (Traditional-, Web- and IoT Cloud SCADA systems)
- Turnkey SCADA project can be made and maintained by FF-Automation.
- Compact and economically priced solution with many I/O, sensor and powering variants.
- Modbus RTU connection to WSN-868 master module
WSN-868 Wireless I/O & -Sensor Network datasheet
Contact us and ask AutoLog WSN-868 presentation!
Contact us and ask AutoLog WSN-868 specification!
- Frequency Band: 868 MHz, License-free sub-band
- Range: up to 200 m hop distance (Depends on obstacles).
- Range Extenders available
- Programmable measuring periods
- Modbus RTU interface
- Interfaces with AutoLog GSM-PLCs, OEM-PLCs and Touch screen HMIs.
- Interfaces with AutoLog® ControlMan™ (via GSM-PLC) or Indusoft Web Studio SCADA (Modbus)
- Various models, sensors and measurement signal ranges
- 1 x Analog Input model, define the needed sensor when ordering
- 2 x Digital Inputs model, (pulse or normal)
- 2 x Digital outputsmodel (24VDC, 0.5A, ON/OFF controls, needs external power)
- Define I/O model when ordering!
- Battery operation model (3,6VDC LiSOCl2 battery)
- Lifetime: Up to 5 years battery life (1 Hour Heartbeat) 0.5 µA – Sleep mode 35 mA – Tx mode current
- Power grid model: 5-28VDC with optional power adapter
- Define powering model when ordering!
Define the needed sensor type (see the above table), when ordering!
Typical Wireless I/O & -Sensor Network applications
FF-Automation has used WSN-868 wireless sensors successfully in many applications:
- See the complete list of typical applications and complete solutions -service consept in the solutions -pages
Please call or send e-mail to get more information!
Tel: +358 10 2190 500