AutoLog® OEM Automation Solutions
(PLCs, Controllers, RTUs, Wireless I/Os, Data loggers, HMIs, Cloud SCADA etc.)
FF-Automation has almost 40 years experience in designing and manufacturing tailor-made OEM automation hardware and software solutions for remote monitoring applications for machine builders and equipment manufacturers. FF-Automation has own modern Samsung production line and factory in Finland.
OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer
Around the world, AutoLog has become the automatic choice for the best and most affordable and very long term OEM products for customer-specific AutoLog Controllers, Wireless I/Os, PLCs, data loggers, Web-, Cloud and HMI interfaces, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, Machine to Machine (M2M) solutions and other automation products. We have almost 40 years of specific experience in analysing and meeting end-user needs, in partnership with our customers.
- Based on well proven AutoLog technology. (Used by e.g. Grundfos, Metso, Sarlin, Chiller, Saudi Aramco).
- Reliable Solution based on almost 40 years experience and 10.000+ supplied OEM-Controllers and solutions.
- Complete solution directly from Finnish hardware manufacturer and software project designer
- Reliable IoT (Internet of Things) Solutions - See machine measurements in Internet!
- Reliable and versatile GSM/GPRS/SMS/Internet communication.
- Can communicate with multiple interfaces like GSM, Radio, TETRA, RS-485, Fibre Optic, TCP/IP, etc.
- Integrated graphical or character-keypad HMI solutions.
- Wireless I/O network solutions for OEM sensor manufacturers.
- Compact solution with many I/O, communication and other feature variants.
- Wide operating range -30...+70C.
- Long term and guaranteed life cycle for the product and complete solution
- Long term win-win partnerships
- Economically and competitively priced solution
- 10 years spare part guarantee
Download AutoLog OEM System datasheet(s).
Download AutoLog OEM System presentation 1
Download AutoLog OEM System presentation 2
Contact us and ask AutoLog OEM System specification.
Grundfos (Pump manufacturer, over 5.000 PUMP-RTU Controllers, ELSA etc.)
- Sarlin (Sarlin Balance, compressed air optimiser and factory data logger)
- Metso (KajaaniPulpExpert, Paper pulp analysator)
- Autoclave Manufacturer Companies (over 5.000 Controllers)
- Swiss Fresh Water (IoT water meters)
- Teknovisio Oy (IoT Visitor counting system)
- NHK-Keskus Oy (Wrapping machines)
- Railway companies (Many applications, IoT)
- Bus companies, Wireless I/O
- Municipal (IoT, Wireless I/O, Street Lights, Pumps, many applications)
- Cathodic Protection Transformer Rectifier manufacturers (RTU Controllers, Web SCADA, IoT solutions)
- Street Light manufacturers (IoT Energy saving systems)
- Chiller (Chilled water systems for air conditioning)
AutoLog OEM products are based on well-proven AutoLog technology. AutoLog Control Units has been designed and manufactured in Finland by FF-Automation since 1976. Almost 40 years AutoLog control units and complete remote monitoring and controlling solutions has been used all over the world. e.g. by Grundfos, Metso, Saudi Aramco, etc. FF-Automation has long term knowledge and capability to make reliable, flexible and long life span solutions, with complete support and training for local installation-, operation- and maintenance teams. The investment costs and payback time can be estimated beforehand.
AutoLog ControlMan (IoT Cloud SCADA)
The ControlMan servers are hosted by the best proven Internet hosting companies with 24/7/365 maintenance and data backup plan. ControlMan application is always running on the latest server technology and software platform. Customer doesn't need own server or maintenance teams for the server. Servers receive, store and share the information to authorized users through secure https:// connection. The ControlMan's user interface can be opened anywhere without any client software installations using normal web browser. The ControlMan is very long term, reliable and high technology solution.
The ControlMan system is easily expanded and maintained. New configurations can be made remotely. System allows easy creation of several user groups with different user levels. System can be expanded unlimitedly by adding new control units and servers.
Optionally if customer wants to have own server PC, the ControlMan IoT Cloud SCADA system can be installed on the local server or replaced with Indusoft Web Studio HMI/SCADA software. FF-Automation has distributed, educated and made several projects with this award winning software since 2003. We have also designed drivers (GPRS & SMS) for communication between Indusoft and AutoLog GSM Controllers.
Maintenance, training and support
FF-Automation can give comprehensive and long term support and training for the local installation, operation and maintenance teams. ControlMan servers and Web application can be maintained remotely by FF-Automation engineers. ControlMan system reports automatically if something abnormal happens in the system so local maintenance team and FF-Automation engineers can solve the problems immediately.
Ask for an AutoLog® proposal
Without commitment FF-Automation will analyse your machine or equipment requirements free of charge. Therefore there is nothing to lose and everything to gain by requesting an AutoLog quotation for a system to control your machines and equipment.
AutoLog® OEM service
FF-Automation guarantees for OEM's the delivery of spare parts for 10 years after initial product delivery, and will carry out the service for AutoLog control systems according to a predefined order of priority and price structure. So there are no unpleasant surprises or additional costs with AutoLog.
We can supply our customers, machine and equipment manufacturers, with their own stock of spare parts for easy servicing of their equipment. If desired, the total pricing of an AutoLog OEM control system can be determined on the basis of a service contract.
Please call or e-mail to get more information!
Tel: +358 10 2190 500
Fax: +358 3 5846 711